You will have a lot of fun on a club tour, not only on the covered wagon trip in the woods "Around Schönholthausen". Conviviality is written very BIG on this club tour!
- After your individual arrival in the Sauerland, we will serve you a round of Sauerland wines as a welcome drink - then the rooms will be allocated.
- For dinner we will spoil you with a 4-course gourmet menu.
- After a restful night's sleep, you start with a hearty breakfast from the buffet and have a full day's programme. A 1-hour covered wagon ride "Around Schönholthausen" incl. a crate of fresh Veltins, as well as 2 hours of bowling are firmly planned.
- By arrangement, we serve either lunch from the soup pot or coffee and cake - we'll do whatever you want.
- For dinner we serve a "Sauerländer Krüstchen" - a schnitzel on a roast bun covered with mushroom cream sauce and a fried egg, served with a salad.
- On the last day after breakfast - individual journey home.
Price per person 160,- € in a double room
Single room price 190,- €
- Bookable from 10 persons (5 double rooms).
- Our club tour can be booked on any day.
- The times for the covered wagon ride and the use of the bowling alley are subject to availability.
- Additional excursion possibilities are e.g. the Biggesse or the Atta cave in Attendorn or the museum Heimatstube in Schönholthausen - directly opposite our house.
- Changes of plans can be discussed with us with pleasure.